As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simms #ad
10 Fishing Boot Studs, Simms Alumibite Star Wading Boot Cleats, Corrosion-Free #adSimms #ad
- Simms star wading boot cleats are designed to fit predefined locations on Vibram rubber outsoles. Our hardbite fishing boot studs feature welded carbide chips for superior grip. Trusted simms warranty: if your simms product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, Simms will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
Made in the usa: our wading boot studs are proudly made in Bozeman, Montana.
Corrosion-free metal: simms alumibite boot studs are durably designed to easily last you through the season. Each pack comes with 10 screw-in boot cleats. Compatible with all Simms wading boots. We obsess over every little detail to create fly fishing accessories of exceptional quality.
Stay in place: take every step with greater confidence. Confirm the studs each of your fishing boots needs by first inspecting the sole. If your simms product fails due to excessive wear, Simms will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee. Upgrade your fishing gear while helping us keeping quality jobs in America. Venture further and wade over slippery streambeds and slick rocks with impressive stability.
2. Orvis #ad
Orvis PosiGrip Screw-in Studs #adOrvis #ad
- Made in the USA. Hex head screws. 24 studs per package. Screw-in studs with exclusive tungsten-carbide tips. Adapter for power drill included.
3. Redington #ad
Redington Goat Head Sole Spikes #adRedington #ad
- Each cup contains 30ea of 1/2" quality sole spikes made from cold-forged, heat-hardened, corrosion resistant stainless steel for maximum durability as well as a 1/4" magnetic socket bit for EASY installation.
Small gauge of the tip leaves minimal impact to your sole if you remove the spikes later. Easy to install in just about any shoe as our needle point screw tip allows goes right in without pre-drilling or other methods. Short tip and beefy flange prevent accidental push through to the foot.
4. 8 Fans #ad
8 Fans Wader Spikes Boots Studs for Wading Boots 30 pcs/Case #ad8 Fans #ad
- Suitable for thick rubber sole wading shoes:considering the length of boots studs, please help check the length of our studs and the thickness of your wading shoes before purchasing. A must-have accessory for wading shoes:in the cost-effective wading shoes to provide our clients with the same time, more focus on to bring them safety and unprecedented customer experience.
8 fans anti-rust and anti-skid wading studs will increase the grip of the shoes, when you walk on mud, ice or other slippery ground.
10mm long wader boots studs:our boots buds have a diameter of 038in, the length is 039in.
Convenient for installation. Rust-proof alloy material: 8 fans wading shoes studs are made of Alloy material and treated for rust resistance:These ensure the high quality and durability of the boots studs. 8 fans wading shoes have thick rubber soles, which have enough room to be installed these wader spikes boots studs. A free tool included:A free installation tool comes with the product.
|Brand||8 Fans #ad|
|Manufacturer||8 Fans #ad|
5. Simms #ad
Dark Olive, Rubber Sole Fishing Boots, 12, Simms Men's Freestone Wading Boots #adSimms #ad
- Durability – these wader shoes are built to last season after season. Made to handle the toughest fly fishing conditions, with features that prevent even snow and ice to build up on the bottoms. If your simms product fails due to excessive wear, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
Our time-tested wading boot is backed by 5-star customer reviews for best performing wading boot in it's class - specifically designed to support navigating rocky river beds, sand, mud, wet grass or any defying surface you may encounter. Comfortable fit and design - lightweight and designed for all-day wear – simms right angle foot bed technology fights foot fatigue and sore ankles.
Our cushioned midsole and partial neoprene lining provide all-day cushioning and warmth, plus a wide opening for easy on and off. Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure designed to keep up with you throughout the day.
High quality materials - the synthetic leather and scratch resistant rubber uppers take the abuse of brush, rock and water in stride. Great traction and quality – the freestone boot has a proven record of durability and traction in rocky rivers around the world. Warranty - if your simms product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. Dual density EVA midsole designed for shock absorption.
6. Simms #ad
Hex Head Sharp Point Screws, Simms Hardbite Wading Boot Studs for Felt Soles, 20-Pack #adSimms #ad
- Enhance traction: place the welded carbide gripper studs on your felt-soled wading boots to gain additional traction and durability while navigating icy or slippery terrain. Hardbite wading boot studs: the simms hardbite Wading Boot Studs are designed for felt sole boots.
Hex head. The zinc will help resist corrosion and rust, extending the lift of your new studs. Use these studs to easily convert felt wading boots to studded boots for a better grip and balance.
These are for use with felt-soled boots only. Nut driver or drill bit. Corrosion resistant: these 45+ rockwell hard screws are zinc-plated. Simms fishing: show off your simms Fishing pride with these premium Wading Boot Studs. These sharp point screws fit any 025 in. Easy installation: these studs feature a 025 in. Simply install them into the bottom of your felt wading boots for instant studded boots.
7. Chota Outdoor Gear #ad
Chota Outdoor Gear Long Rifle Carbide Cleat Kit, One Size fits All #adChota Outdoor Gear #ad
- The sharp carbide tips provide traction in conditions where other cleats don't cut it. Self-tapping threads are specially designed to hold fast in both felt and rubber soled wading boots. Removable and replaceable as conditions demands, 1/4 inch nut driver makes easy work attaching to soles and can be used on most wading boots in today’s market.
These heavy duty extremely hard carbide cleats bite deep through slippery silt and algae to the rock. Chota's new cc22 long rifles set the "Gold Standard" for Carbide wading cleat.
8. INS Products #ad
INS Products Rock Grabrz Boot Studs 30 #adINS Products #ad
- Corrosion resistant plated finish. Sharp, pointed carbide head for maximum grip. Large, flanged head prevents "foot poking". Best stud" Surfcasters Journal. No-roll head design is more rigid, prevents roll-over.
9. Orvis #ad
Orvis Men's Ultralight Wading Boot, 13 #adOrvis #ad
- Quick-drying clarino microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather. Custom vibram EVA midsole for all-day comfort.
Weight 40 oz/pair size 10M. Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed. Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones. Approx.