As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scubapro #ad
SCUBAPRO White Tip Dive Knife #adScubapro #ad
- B> scuba pro white tip hose/BC Mount Knife: . Serrated-Edge for Sawing. Sharp flat straight Edge Blade Perfect for Cutting-and-Slicing. Compact Knife Design. 304-grade Stainless Steel.
2. punada #ad
Spearfishing, Outdoor Use, Scuba Diving Knife with Leg Straps 2 Pairs, Hiking, Snorkeling, Black Tactical Knife with 2 Types Sheath, Stainless Steel Diving Knives for Scuba Diving #adpunada #ad
- The whole knife measures 8. 65 inches. User-friendly design-one button quick release sheath and Comfortable Handle. The heavy duty plastic sheath uses a single action locking system to make sure holding the knife securely, and at the same time you can take it out easily when needed.
The dive knife has a razor cutting edge and a serrated cutting edge. Premium stainless steel diving knife, perfect tool for scuba diving. Fast after-sale service. It can be a good choice as a tactical knife when snorkeling, hiking, rescuing, etc.
Any questions feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our ultimate pursuit! Multiple function knife-tactical knife, camping, best defensive tool for you! The tactical knife could be served for multiple purpose. The sharp diving knife can offer you great protection when diving and the stainless steel never get rust and could be used for a long time.
Portable design diving knife set-the diving knife includes a black diving knife, a heavy duty plastic sheath for the knife, two leg/arm straps and a nylon material sheath for the knife. Apart from cutting, the tactical knife could be used for digging and detecting. The diving knife is made from 440c stainless steel with great sharpness, durability and hardness. You can carry the diving knife set anywhere you want.
|Part Number||Tactical Diving Knife|
3. Cressi #ad
Cressi Lima, Lime #adCressi #ad
- The lima is a great emergency knife for scuba diving and a very desirable knife for the spear fisherman. 44 in 62 mm. The knife is long 6. 3 in 160 mm and the blade 2. Cressi is an italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
A lanyard is included in the package that can be used to secure the knife to the sheath. One-hand release sheath mechanism. The blade is made of japanese stainless steel 304, very resistant to the salt Sea water.
Hose holder available allowing to attach the sheath to the BCD hose that makes the knife really easy to extract. It is very small and compact.
Back clip for attaching it to the BCD strap or to the weight belt. It's important to remember a knife as it can be essential to have in emergencies, such as you or your buddy becoming entangled in rope, fishing line, or a net, the knife is there to cut you free. The lima is designed in italy by cressi and made in Taiwan. This allows it to be conveniently attached to the diver's gear.
|Warranty||The item is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.|
4. BOffer #ad
Black Fixed Blade Tactical Sharp knives with Edge Line Cutter,Sawing Edge,2 Pairs Leg Strap for Divers Dive,Snorkeling,Hu black tip, BOffer Scuba Diving Knife Double Edge with Nylon and ABS Sheaths #adBOffer #ad
- Multipuepose scuba dive gear:※use knife for hiking, snorkeling, rafting, fishing line cutting. Aslo as tactical boot knife used on land, rescue, spearfishing, boating, hunting, kayaking outdoor camping or rope, forests. Straight and serrated shape of blade divers knife:※the edge of the blade can be straight or serrated.
The straight blade is better to cut plastics or a nylon rope while a serrated blade will perform better to cut kelp and natural fibers. Just get a knife with a straight and a serrated part together. Easy to sharpen fixed blade dive knife:※the best dive knives can have a fixed blade or a folding blade.
The boffer knives with a fixed blade come with a Nylon sheath to store it safely. The advantage of this type of blade is you to take it out with hand. Sheath for leg, bcd:※where to attach your dive knife has been a hot topic among divers in the recent years.
Traditionally, arm, the most used place has been to carry the dive knife on the lower legopposite to the dominant hand. The disadvantage of placing it on the leg is it can easily get entangled with things underwater while diving. These days, tank, more and more divers carry their diving knives on their BCDS. This way you never forget it on the boat and it’s easier to reach in case you need it. 440 stainless steel blade:※there are 2 different materials used to make a diving knives:titanium and steel.
5. Promate #ad
Promate Sharp Tip Titanium Dive Knife, KF593, Yellow/Black, Sharp Tip #adPromate #ad
- Titanium blade with Easy grip rubber molded handle with sheath and adjustable straps. Package may come with generic box, Shall you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Light weight. Titanium hammer on handle bottom. Requires little or no maintenance.
6. SE #ad
SE Outdoor Tanto Knife with Firestarter, KHK6320 #adSE #ad
- Thick army green cord wrap handle. 7" overall. Magnesium alloy firestarter. Nylon sheath. Full tang stainless steel blade, black.
|Manufacturer||Sona Enterprises #ad|
7. Cressi #ad
Grey, Borg Pointed Tip #adCressi #ad
- The borg is a modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel. The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting.
Blade length: 5. 51 in 140 mm. Total length: 1043 in 265 mm. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab. The handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves.
|Manufacturer||Cressi U.S.A. #ad|
8. Promate #ad
Promate Point Tip Scuba Dive BC Knife 3" Blade, Blue #adPromate #ad
- Sharp at the point and one side of blade and serrated edge at another side. Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling. Small notch toward the handle to cut line safely. 304 stainless steel blade. Single action button locking system sheath.
|Warranty||Limitation of Liability|
9. BOffer #ad
BOffer Scuba Diving Knife,Black Tactical Sharp Blade knives,Divers dive tool with 2 Types Sheaths,Sawing Edge and 2 Pairs Leg Straps,Best for Snorkeling,Hunting,Survival Rescue and Water Sports. #adBOffer #ad
- 1x knife, 2 x sheaths that impact-resistant ABS plastic sheath and nylon holster, 4 x adjustable 3/4 inch wide straps that 2 x elastic straps and 2 x nylon straps.
Sheath for leg, belt, arm, bcd. Save 5% enter code PRIME019 within! Rugged diving knives, fishing, swimming, boating, shallow scuba and cutting fish line, It came sharp and ready to use for snorkeling, also for combat, self-defense.
Never rust:420c steel blade, dried, rather than a bad product. As with any dive knife, the blade should be cleaned, the rust issue that some other users are experiencing is a user error, and oiled before putting it away.420c stainless steel, overall length:approx 8. 5", blade length:approx 4".