As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MDM #ad
MDM CUSTOM HAND MADE TOMAHAWK VIKING HATCHET BEARED CAMPING AXE HEAD #adMDM #ad
- Axe blade - Razor Sharp. High carbon - 5160 STEEL. Hand forged tomahawk bearded hatchet combat throwing hunting tool axe head. Overall length - 07 inches, blade Length - 07 Inches, Cuting Surface 6. 5 inches.
2. Cold Steel #ad
Cold Steel CS90WVBA-BRK Viking Hand Axe 90WVBA, Polished #adCold Steel #ad
- Included components: Separate Sheath Available # Sc90Wvba. Care instructions: Hand Wash. Sport type: Outdoors.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
|Warranty||Knives & Blades: We stand behind our products 100%. We subject them to the highest standards in the industry and strive to make each as perfect as possible. We warrant that this product is free of defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, resharpening, damage caused by misuse, lack of normal maintenance, or disassembly. Remember, anything can break or fail if subject to sufficient abuse. So please do not use this product inappropriately. No knife or sword should be used as an axe, hatchet, screwdriver or prybar.|
3. Red Deer #ad
Red Deer Ragnar Lodbrok Viking Bearded Carbon Brown Oak Steel Axe w/ Drop point edge wood handle #adRed Deer #ad
- Ancient Hammer Head Butt. 6. 5 inch head - 7 inch long viking blade. Scandinavian Design. 25 inch overall length. Brown Oak Handle.
4. Norse Tradesman #ad
5.5" Blade, Norse Tradesman Viking Knife With Raven's Head Hilt & Leather Sheath #adNorse Tradesman #ad
- Conveniently strap the sheath to any belt and keep this impressive blade on your hip at all times. Durable canvas carrying bag - each medieval utility knife comes with its very own canvas carrying bag with the Norse Tradesman logo embossed on a genuine leather stamp.
This is not a toy! pure cowhide leather sheath & wrap - recognize the incredible quality of the cowhide sheath with a simple touch or glance. Constructed to last and designed to perform, each knife features a semi-razor sharp edge, so it can be used for a variety of practical applications.
Hand-forged medieval design - drawing inspiration from Norse mythology and historical artifacts, this Viking utility knife features a carefully hand-crafted raven head hilt and antique, semi-polished blade.
Norse tradesman spared no expense in design or construction quality! Specs - total length: 10" | blade length: 5. 5" | handle length: 4. 5" | hardness of knife: 56-58 HRC. High quality construction - not just a costume knife! this norse knife is forged from one solid piece of carbon steel full tang handle and has been given an excellent heat treatment to achieve a 56-58 Rockwell scale hardness.
|Brand||Norse Tradesman #ad|
|Manufacturer||Daaxo Wares #ad|
5. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
High Carbon Steel, CRKT Birler Compact Axe: Outdoor Camping or Pack Axe, Tennessee Hickory Handle 2745 #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Compact Pack Axe. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details. 1055 carbon Steel. Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina. Tennessee Hickory Handle.
6. SZCO Supplies #ad
SZCO Supplies Viking Battle Axe #adSZCO Supplies #ad
- Blade is stainless steel. Blade is 13-Inch. 27-inch overall length. Handle is wood. Handle is 24-Inch.
7. SOG #ad
Camping Axe with Sheath, Survival Axe Camping Hatchet, Wood Splitting Axe w/ Hatchet Hammer Head, 3.1 Inch Bushcraft Axe Edge CH1001-CP, SOG Camp Axe #adSOG #ad
- Sog for life: take care of your camp axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG Camp Axe. Stainless steel chopping axe blade: small forest axe, camping hatchet and backpacking hatchet features a 3.
1-inch blade; small hatchet measures 11. 5 inches in total length. Lightweight camping axes and hatchets: This light but heavy duty camp hatchet and survival hatchet also serves as a handy backpacking axe; hand axe includes textured GRN handle for comfortable use.
Camping hatchet with sheath: this small axe and hiking hatchet is lightweight and easy to carry; hand axe with sheath is a portable outdoor tool featuring glass-reinforced nylon to safely protect the blade.
Wood hatchet and hammer axe in one: wood chopping axe can also be used as a hammer axe; the hatchet is always ready for outdoor wood splitting, pounding tent stakes, and tinder breakdown.